Sunday, November 24, 2013

7 years old!!!

Today Vito turned 7 years old!!! Where does the time go??? He doesn't seem 7. It seems so odd.

In any case he had a fantastic day (although, every day is a fantastic day for the dog that doesn't listen. lol).

We met up with Wendy (his most favorite person) and did some fun Birthday photos. Wendy is learning how to work with flash, and lights, in a more studio type setting. It was fun, and Vito enjoyed all the cookies he got for being a model. ;)

Here are just a few of my favorites!

Begging

me and my V. <3

thinking about cake.

happy guy.

he hated the hat. lol. But what birthday is complete without a hat?!

I love this naughty dog. So here's to many more years of badness.  Keep on being V. :)

3 comments:

Sage said...

Happy, happy birthday, Vito!! You did a fine job of posing--I'm sure it came with some extra special treats!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

I just love Vito....there's just something about him. Being a corgi mom myself, it's probably the border collie/corgi mix. I love his legs, his feet, and those eyes...well, he's just one cute little fella.
Happy Birthday ya' little party animal!

onecollie said...

these pictures are so amazing & certainly capture the Vito we all know & love! Happy Birthday V !!