Monday, July 01, 2013

Change of Address

Well the move is done. Just a few little things left to do on the old house and have lots to do in the new house. But the hard part is over!

I love my new little house. It's roughly the same size as before but much safer and renovated so its more modern. The layout is great, hardwood floors, and the yard is as big!! It's all a win!

The dogs have settled great and already have their favorite spots picked out. And I'm feeling pretty awesome about my decision.

:) oh happiness, I'd forgotten what you felt like.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Everyone love home, But changing home is very painful. This is awesome you like your new home.

Regards,
Pregnancy Massage Kelowna

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the move. I hope you and the pooches continue to enjoy the house!

Koping Weims said...

It is a great little house with all the updates...
Enjoy ...you have earned it..

Julia

WigglyZack said...

Congrats on the move.

onecollie said...

such a cute house!!!

Jenny Glen said...

Don't forget to plug in your Scentsy!