Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Dirty, Dirty Dogs

how did they get so dirty!!!!

this is my "garden"
notice the fence...
notice the footprints?
bad dogs!


this is another view of my "garden"
notice the paw prints on the fence?
there is an evil dog next door. vito hates him. with a passion.
the line up..
dirty, dirty, clean, clean

hmmm....the evidence does not lie...


Bad Dogs. The both of them.


Wicca wanted to take matters into her own hands...er, paws.
She knows how to deal with bad dogs.

They both had to have baths- which was punishment enough in their eyes!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

my fav photo is wicca giving the others "the stink eye" in the group photo, you should frame that.

Lybertygirl said...

But Mom, Mud is good for our coats...isn't it???

Anonymous said...

I also have an ex-garden with a fence that is related to yours. Why did I ever think it would stop the beasties from racing throuhg the dirt (and eating the rose bush and the lilac bush? Bad dogs!

Jules said...

Love the group photo. makes me think of "The Outsiders" altho you'll need more dogs!

onecollie said...

hahaha!!....I have the same fence & the same paw prints in my garden!! Kort likes to go in & pull out the flowers!
The pictures are great, I love them!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Naughty, muddy, but happy...right?
Our pups had the same thing today.
We have towels that look just like yours!!!

Anonymous said...

I always had the impression vito was bigger or taller than the rest. him next to pixel puts it all into perspective.