Monday, June 27, 2005

You win some, you lose some....

Well the Lethbridge show is over...what along weekend! I am exhausted...
Saturday I had Kate in Novice C as a refresher and wow was she nervous- her heeling was beautiful but she blew the recall...and held her stays....what a weirdo...
Wicca did really well on Saturday- her heeling was very good and she was very up in the ring- happy as usual...her recall was so so- had a bad finish....her long sit was perfect...and then he thought she would throw in a twist on the long down...we will call it the stretch 'n crawl.....Cute- but not quite we had intended...
Scent hurdle racing was awesome! She did very good and was super excited....She earned 15 points towards her Scent title...
Sunday I pulled Kate, and Wicca once again had a good start...but due to my bad handling - I told her to stay rahter than wait so she was pretty confused..she came when I called her but got stuck in the middle- undecided if she was right or wrong....
Oh well- I was overall pleased with her- she had tonds of fun and I got to see some very cute little corgi babies....
amanda

No comments: