Monday, February 16, 2009

Tagged again!

It seems like there are plenty of these things going around these days...

Penni from a cardigan blog- From Down Here tagged me...so here goes!

attached or single? single
best friend? I have lots of great friends
cake or pie? pie
day of choice? friday
essential item? my phone
favorite color? orange
gummy bears or worms? neither....i don't like gummy candies
hometown? lived in Lethbridge for longer than any other place...definitely home.
indulgence? chocolate ice cream
january or july? july
kids? haha...no...never...I am not kid friendly..
life isn’t complete without? dogs of course...short legged ones...
marriage date? no...

I number of magazine subscriptions? - three
orange or apple? juice in both varieties...I don't like actual fruit much...
phobias? food that touches...
quotes? A goal without a plan is just a wish. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery
reasons to smile? vito
season of choice? fall- not too hot, not muddy like spring...it's perfect really.
tag 5 people: anyone who wants to play...just let me know so I can add your name here!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i thought your fav colour was green! wow the things you learn about people :)

all the rest i pretty much knew :)