Thursday, February 19, 2009

the pressure...

so I occasionally post pictures to a website called Flickr. It is a unique site in that people can comment, and discuss photos. There are lots of groups that you can join- from your breed specific ones, to ones that celebrate old dogs, or puppies, or whatever.

I signed up a few weeks ago for a group called 52 Weeks of Dogs. You have to post one (only one) photo of the same dog all year. Easy. Right. I thought so at first, but we are at week 7 and I was definitley feeling the pressure today...My own personal day to post in Thursday. Friday to Sunday is too busy, and then I have four days to get a photo.

This weeks photo was tough. I didn't want to do a posed photo, and waffled between a wide angled shot that makes her nose look huge...to this action shot I got this morning...


I ended up choosing this one, purely because I really enjoy the expression on her face!

Tucker is one of her all time favorite daycare buddies. She adores him and is always following him around. He doesn't seem to mind!

Here is the link to my past 52 weeks photos....

3 comments:

Jules said...

That is a killer expression! Just checked out your other pics so far. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Oh those eyes..that is a great photo Amanda..

Julia

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Oh my gosh, those eyes, are incredible, you caught them just at the right time, talk about intensity!
So glad that you've signed up for Flicker and may expand your photography....I think doors will open for you in this area!