Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2 minutes of fetch

Last week I had left my dogs at the daycare for a few hours on the weekend. Wendy must have been bored. I found this video of an exciting game of fetch.

It is almost 2 minutes long- I was going to cut it (because who really wants to watch two minutes of fetch) but it was too funny, and I couldn't decide where to edit it. So I didn't.

Coulee and Lacey are Wendy's dogs- Coulee is a Golden Retriever/Border Collie cross who is obsessed with the ball, and Lacey is a short legged mixed breed dog- a pug/cattle dog is what the box said...(long story) anyway, and she is obsessed with tormenting Boone. She loves him...err...his tail anyway.

Wicca is her usual bossy self throughout the video- bark, bark, bark.
Boone is excited, and even manages to get the ball a few times! Yay for Boonie!
Pixel is just running for the sake of running. You'll notice she never actually tries to get the ball.
And Vito, well Vito is playing by himself with the latex pig...sad and funny all at once...

Anyway, here it is...



note- i tried...twice. to upload it to youtube- I hate you tube. I've decided I am not even going to try anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie was sound asleep at my feet when I started playing this clip. Now, she is running around the house barking her head off looking for her friends. She "knows" they are here. She hears them! Too funny.

Bobbi said...

Haha I love Vito, totally oblivious to what's going on, too cute!!