Friday, February 27, 2009

happy friday

this is ruby. isn't she cute? i admit that i've never called a bulldog cute before. and then there was ruby. she is full of wiggles, and happiness, doesn't listen worth beans, and will instantly belly up when she's in trouble....she snorts and snuffles and her tongue hangs out alot....but she is very cute... she is bossy, kind of a b*tch and has a great sense of humour (sound like anyone you know?) She is always making us laugh, and does the weirdest things...she likes to "hug" and would sit on your lap if it you'd let her...and sometimes I do...and then when I can't feel my legs anymore she has to get off, or when she starts going psycho bulldog on everyone that comes close she gets booted...she is the official "fun police" and will try and steal every toy that she thinks is hers. She is persistent and never, ever gives up. We could learn a lot from a dog like Ruby.


this is ruby's "mini-me." Isn't it cute? I think it looks almost like her...so I have it in a special place at the daycare so even when ruby's not at daycare she kinda is...

except this bulldog doesn't bark, growl, bite your feet, or cause chaos at daycare....


oh- P.S. I am still debating the change to wordpress. I changed my blogger layout to see if it would make me feel like sticking with it...


5 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

The mini-me is cute but something lacking in personality. Although she doesn't get in trouble nearly as often. :)

I like the new blue background.

Sarah said...

i like this layout better - it is what i use, is is a little easier to read in the narrow columns. I like the Blue colour!!!

p.s. Kaleb thinks Ruby is a beeotch, and he is rather terrified of her !!! But i agree, she is cute!

Jules said...

I like the blue a lot...

onecollie said...

Love this layout.....

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Your new look looks good!
I like both sites, you'll have to choose which is best for your needs.
Today's post was really sweet.