Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Blue Sky Day


I am feeling better today- less stressed, and not quite so grumpy.
This made me even happier!!!

The flights are booked for Nationals now!!! Woohoo!

(I should specifiy- AAC Agility Nationals....)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: WestJet travel itinerary. Have a great flight!

WESTJET
5055 11 ST NE
CALGARY, AB T2E 8N4
Agent Number: 13381
***** Confirmation Number: *****
AMANDA LABADIE
Date Booked: 10FEB09
LETHBRIDGE, AB Modified: 10FEB09
Booked By:
Welcome Aboard: Amanda Labadie
Date Flt Depart Seat Arrive Stops
----------- --- ----------------------- ---- ----------------------- -----
Mon 27Jul09 540 CALGARY 10:35am OTTAWA 4:19pm 0
Mon 03Aug09 521 OTTAWA 6:45pm CALGARY 9:05pm 0
Total for 01 guest(s) Fare: 358.00
NAV/INS: 46.00
Fee - Kennel: 50.00
Fee - Kennel: 50.00
CALGARY AIF: 20.00
OTTAWA AIF: 15.00
ATSC: 9.34
GST/HST: 27.41
Call us Toll Free: 1-888-937-8538 -----------
Total $575.75 CA

7 comments:

Papillon Penny said...

Where are you staying?

dreameyce said...

Too bad you're not going to the US nationals!

Sarah said...

I'm glad you didn't put my credit card number!!!!

Penny, we are booked in at the Algonguin College Res.

Kim said...

That's very exciting . . .

miradukesadie said...

lol! I was wondering how she booked without a credit card! LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

I booked my flight yesterday too!! Very exciting! The only bummer is that I want to travel Wed-Tues so my hubby does not have to take too much time off to be with the kids (unless we can figure out a way for him to come with me). There were no direct flights on those days... Oh well, we will manage.
BTW we are also staying at the College.

Jules said...

Just noticed the adorable Pixel picture. Too cute.