Thursday, February 05, 2009

Hollee Fetchin'


Pixel loves to fetch- and really gets the game.
"Momma throws it, I chase it, bite it, bring it close enough for her to get, Momma throws it, I chase it, bite it, bring it close enough for her to get it, Momma throws it, I chase it, bite it, bring it close enough for her to get it, Momma throws it, I chase it, bite it, bring it close enough for her to get it, Momma throws it, I chase it, bite it, bring it close enough for her to get it, Momma throws it, I chase it, bite it, bring it close enough for her to get it"

......well, you get the idea...........she would fetch forever...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

close enough for YOU to get, i think SHE needs to put in in your hand!! Then you can enjoy a morning coffee with no effort - works in our house :)

onecollie said...

look at baby Pixel!!! great picture!

dreameyce said...

Just look at the look of pure puppy evil on her face... I think she's only trying to tire you out, so she can rule the kitchen, or something ;0P

Man, she's too cute. I can't believe how fast they grow from evil little pipsqueeks, to 'real dogs'. Eeeek! Her cute is just too darn much for my weak soul!

Oh and LOL@the above coffee comment.... that would be my Cove! haha

Traci said...

aww, I wish I had a dog who would play fetch! :) She's too cute!