Friday, March 06, 2009

Whatever happened to Bob??

Meet Bob- this is Wicca's full litter brother. His name is Bluetrix What About Bob. I haven't seen him since he was about 6 months old or so. His owners brought him in to my work today for a nail trim. He's a pretty handsome dude!


It is always neat to hear about littermates, and see photos. I see Wicca's other brother "Never" once in a while- but other than those two I haven't seen any other littermates. The boys are definitely bigger than the girls that's for sure!!! He's Huge!

4 comments:

Diana said...

His face is so different than hers. Diana

Sarah said...

hard to believe they are related!!!

onecollie said...

hi Bob!!! you are sooo cute!!

Kim said...

It is very cool to find out about littermates. Through the power of the internet, I have "met" 3 of Bosley's littermates. It is very interesting to hear about similarities between them (apparently food obsession and eating non-food items runs in Bosley's family).