Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Friday- Round II- Group Photos

While I was cleaning and reorganising files I also found lots of group photos...
I thought it would fun to post them- it's both sad, and kind of neat to see the group change...
1998ish- baby kate and tina
Tina is 6ish in this photo, and Kate just a pup at 12weeks
wicca, kate and brodie
I fostered Brodie and loved him almost enough to keep him, but he wasn't interested at all in training or working, and he and Kate never really got along great. He found a great home- but I had him for three months!)
sam, wicca, kate
sam and wicca were instant buddies- Kate was always the odd girl out...
kate is retired, just sam and wicca
kate moved to my parents house, and for a while it was just the two of them...
Vito enters the scene, Wicca and Sam
I couldn't resist Vito's charms- and even though Agility is not in his future I love the dog to pieces...
Wicca, Sam, Vito and Boonie
When Boone came along things changed a lot- I definitley became a better trainer!
Pixel, Vito, Boone and Wicca
When Sam died I was pretty devastated. Pixel came just a month or so after.

3 comments:

onecollie said...

I really enjoyed looking at those Amanda!! Weird how light Kate became when she was so dark as a puppy!

Jules said...

Very nice timeline of photos.

Nicki said...

I love the one of sam and wicca