Saturday, March 28, 2009

10 Reasons

10 Reasons Why Today is a Great Day...

10) I got up this morning at 8. Yes. 8.
9) I hung out with my dad at the home and garden show this morning
8) we had ice cream at the home and garden show
7) the weather is perfect- sunny, not too windy, and not snowing
6) the dogs were well behaved on their walk
5) we had a GREAT training session at the park
4) Boone wasn't too freaked out at the new park closer to the traffic (I am trying to desensitize him to the traffic for when agility is outside...)
3) The dogs are sleeping and content right now
2) There is time for a nap this afternoon
1) I'm going out tonite! Well, not out, out...but out of my house to do something social! Jolene, Sandy and I are going to Wendy's to have dinner, and drinks, followed by some hair dying (theirs not mine...)

1 comment:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

10 good reasons it was a good day!