Friday, March 06, 2009

Happy Friday- Crufts

I watched some agility this morning- Crufts is this weekend and they are airing the whole show on the website. You have to watch the "live" stream, or pay to re-watch- so if you are up early in the morning you could watch some.

I was able to catch some weird flyball- the box was very strange and the ball actually flies UP and the dog has to jump to catch it. Strange.

And I caught some of the Jumpers rounds. It is neat to see so many different dogs- and the handling style is not as different as I would have thought. Lots of really great runs that is for sure!

The commentators are just as annoying in England as they are here.... :o)

It will be on for a few hours still- the schedule is there- it is day 2 today.

http://www.cruftslive.tv/

And if you are as bad as I am with the time change thing to give you a reference it is 7:20 my time, and according to the schedule Jumping ABC started at 14:20.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It is the home of Greg Derrett afterall!