Thursday, March 05, 2009

Happy Heart

Everytime I go away and can't take dogs (or all of them anyway) Boone and Vito go to Wendy's. They love her, they love her husband, they love their two dogs, and I love knowing that they are being well taken care of, and on top of all of that Wendy always gets amazing photos of them. Some of my favorite photos of Sam were taken at Wendy's- she is a great photographer and always manages to catch the dogs personality.

Anyway, I was reading Wendy's blog and found these photos of Boone.
I remember seeing them at the time, but not really seeing them. I love them. They show the true Boone. He tries very hard for everything, and never gives up. He rarely actually catches the ball (the picture is evidence) but he always tries, and is happy even if he misses.
I think that is part of Boone's charm- his try, try, try again attitude is refreshing.
I love this dog- alot.
I have a hard time imagining someone giving up on this dog.
He makes my heart happy.

5 comments:

Jules said...

This post makes me smile.

onecollie said...

I was there that day & Boonie did try his best to catch that ball!...he made my heart happy too!

Paws on the Run said...

Aww shucks. Thanks. And I'm glad I managed to capture Boone's spirit in a picture. We love having the boys sleep over. They are welcome any time.

ClassyChassy said...

It's wonderful you have someone to care for them when you are away...and it beats a kennel situation where they sit, go in a small attached pen, then come in and sit again or sleep. Personal care givers are the greatest!

Judy said...

I love Boone!. I am just amazed how much progress he has made. There is hope for all dogs