Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Procrastination

I have issues. Really. I am a MAJOR procrastinator. Not when it comes to my dogs mind you, but for myself. For example. I need a root canal. Badly. My tooth hurts more than you would think one little tooth could. I have been suffering for months. Bottles, and Bottles, and Bottles of Advil. I went to the dentist once and got penicillin- haven't been back. I am not scared really, and I could scrape together the money...but you know...procrastination is my middle name.

The other strange thing in my life. I don't drive. Don't have a license. Not even a learners. (I know. Strange eh???) It has been the bane of my existence forever. I have bought and owned three cars in my life. Right now I have a great little car- a four door neon that is pretty and functional. Why not get a license you ask? I don't know! I was not scared. I just kept putting it off, and putting it off. And then I'd think about it, and be all weird about it. I don't really know the why. BUT I do know that today I finally did it. I went right after work- wrote the stupid test and of course passed.

Geesh. Some people. I still have issues however....but soon I'll be able to drive myself to the therapist at least!