Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Parties....

Yesterday I had TWO Doggy Halloween Parties to host and attend. It was a pretty fun day. First was my work Party- Paws on the Run- I have uploaded photos to Flickr for you all to see.


And then Go Dog Go had a party- but the only real difference was that the go dog go gang had liquor :o)


Both parties had a costume contest, weiner dunking, and other fun games.


This year Wicca won the weiner dunking contest! Officially de-throning Jane.


Wicca is a little on the chunky side right now as she has been eating more than her share of food- we had the diet talk in the morning so I am sure she was just trying to get in as much food as she could before the diet started!


I took a lot of great photos- ever seen a Weimer-doodle? Tea was dressed up as a poodle which was funny for many, many reasons...
In the end I didn't even bother to dress my guys up. Seemed like a lot of work and I was busy running around anyway. Boone played Musical Mats, and Barrel Racing though, oh and Vito got to come out during lunch and play with Gyppie.

No comments: