Thursday, October 29, 2009

November is on it's way....

October is almost over. Not sure where it went, but November is on it's way!

This past month I took some time for me. I had a break from agility classes and it was great! Instead of teaching four nights a week I only did one, and on occasion two. It was pretty perfect.

Starting next week that all changes. My schedule is a busy one- mostly because that's they way I like it. I have a hard time saying no, and I do love what I do. I've made sure though to not overflow my schedule so we'll see how it goes this winter.

As of right next week this is my teaching schedule Monday- competition obedience, Tuesday- Agility at the barn, Wednesday- Agility at POTR and Pixels class, Thursday and Friday are free except for occasional agility, or private lesson I choose to do. I have given up Pet Obedience for a few months. I need a break from the raw beginners that seem to suck you dry. :o) (nothing against any beginner/pet people that read this- just that you are much more work than the people that are used to being bossed around by me!)

November is also a busy month dog wise- I have Boone and Wicca entered in Obedience/Rally at the Reddeer Dog show. There is an agility trial the weekend after, although at this point I am not sure what I am doing (going, or not going) and the weekend after that is the last Kim Collins Outreach of the year. Again- not sure what I am doing with that, it will depend on how Wicca is, and if I feel she is able to physically handle it. If not- Boone will have to stand in. In amongst all of that Pixel is being vaccinated, and spayed. OMG! (that's a whole 'nother post)

Oh, I am sure you all noticed but I changed the header- Wendy took this picture of Vito on a walk yesterday and I LOVE it, so much that it just had to be the header. Vito doesn't get enough face time on the blog so this way he can be front and center for a while!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

that break went by too fast!!!!

i'm pretty pumped and feeling somewhat refreshed for teaching too!!!! the lesson plans are almost done!!

though i must admit ... i have been enjoying my home time too :)

Papillon Penny said...

Love the shot of Vito!

Visichy said...

We love to be bossed around by you, Amanda :)

Nicki said...

love the header!

Jules said...

I love the new header - both the picture and the font choice.

Elf said...

Yep, I'll make it unanimous on the great new header.