Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Goin' Places 43/52


Goin' Places 43/52, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

"Goin' places that I've never been.
Seein' things that I may never see again
And I can't wait to get on the road again.
On the road again -" Willie Nelson

------------
Finally! I was able to take a photo of moving Pixel. :o) I really wanted a moving photo for this weeks 52 Weeks photo. Pixel is a dog that doesn't stop moving for long, and combined with my photography skills most of the photos I've gotten of her are stationary. (or blurry and not submitted :o) )

She looks like she is on a mission, so I thought the "On the Road Again" lyrics were a perfect fit.

Uploaded by manymuddypaws on 28 Oct 09, 6.53AM MDT.

4 comments:

penni said...

Every time I see a photo of her, I just shake my head, and say, Geez, she's cute -- which she is!

Jules said...

LOVE IT!! What a great shot!! She is gorgeous!

Crazy Cardiness said...

Very cute pic, looks like a blue Fern!:-)) Go Pixel!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

You caught her personality, and intensity. This is an amazing photo!