Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Yay for Smarty-Pants


Brit has conquered two big hurdles this week.


1) Fetch. She will fetch almost anything I throw and bring it to hand. Woohoo!!! I am so proud of her for figuring it out. This was not an easy thing for her. Now we are working on tugging, which is proving to be a challenge for me. lol. But I am confident we'll get it. :)




2) Running WITH me. She likes to run of course, but getting her to stay with me and not cut in front was a bit of a process. Baby steps really. But she's got it and rarely makes a mistake now. We've been doing LOTS of big loopy circles, and now that she is understanding where I want her we will start asking for smaller, tighter circles.



Yay for Smarty Pants! :)



p.s It is VERY hard to take photos and train the dog at the same time. But they were too cute not to share. :)

1 comment:

Paws on the Run said...

Yay for Brit!