Monday, June 13, 2011

Video Time :)

Princess Perfect Pixel


and Wicca Naughty Pants. :)


Again, I am just so proud of them and of myself. I was confident with my dogs, and my own abilities. I didn't get caught up in self doubt, and managed to keep a positive attitude for the most part. I won't lie though- I was certainly more than a little annoyed at Wicca after Friday but I told myself it is what it is and no matter how mad I was at her it wasn't going to change things. After last years fiasco I have worked hard at never letting her get to me on course- once that happens the whole run goes to crap. I was proud that even after a bobble, or a glimpse of naughty wicca I kept it together. Yay for me. :)

4 comments:

onecollie said...

Yay for you!! can you teach me how to do that :)

Karen said...

Great job!
Wicca looks like she would be fun to run:)

Natasha said...

WOW, huge congrats on getting 2nd place with both dogs, that's awesome!!

Taryn said...

I enjoyed the videos! You have wonderful distance handling on both dogs! I can barely get Jimmy to go a few feet away from me.

And I know I've said it before, but my goodness, Wicca is BLAZING fast! Honestly, she's just a blur going by!