Friday, June 24, 2011

Kort and Brit


Kort is only here for a few more days so I figured I'd better take some photos on our run today!

Brit is on a "Pixel diet"- as in she is not allowed to run off leash with her anymore, and spends part of the day tethered to me in the house, and I try to have Pixel out of sight for at least an hour in the afternoon. Simply put Brit is obsessed. We had gotten past the worst of it, but I still find the staring annoying. And Brit tries to guess where Pixel might go next, or what she is going to do which is more than a little annoying... Anyway- this post isn't really about that- but it has worked out well with Kort here because then Brit still gets to play with someone, just not Pixel. :) (I have a blog post for next week about building relationships etc that will talk more about my plan with Brit)

---------------
Kort and Brit are well matched play wise- they both like to chase and be chased and don't really like wrestling. So it's pretty perfect. :) Here are just a few of my favorite photos from this afternoon...

more to come later of the rest of the crew!!!








6 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Love the one of Kort with the stick!

Kiyi Kiyi said...

Those are BEE-u-tiful!! Wow! So pretty!

Kathy said...

Wow, I want to come and live with you. I love the beautiful places you and the dogs visit.

Jules said...

I love th epictures of Brit with the flowers and Kort grinning with the stick.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous dogs and beautiful scenery. Thanks!
Kathy & Spirit

Ashley said...

Loving those pictures! Great post. =}