Tuesday, June 07, 2011

The rain isn't so bad...

The only thing I hate about the rain is how muddy the dogs get. But the actual rain isn't all that bad. The dogs and I had a great walk this afternoon. I put on my rain gear, put a bag over my camera and away we went. All of us- even little Catch. :)


there were many puddles to play in, and run through...

lots of tall, tall grass for the short dogs to get lost in (can you see them all?)

lots of bossy pixel- THROW THE BALL NOW!

A stalking border collie...

a very happy puppy


who ran with all his might to keep up with everyone. (is he not the cutest thing?!)

a frolicking, peeing-on-everything, Vito


a puppy who is in love...

a loud, shreaking Boone...

and lots of rolling on gross stuff...
All in all a pretty awesome walk. I was smart and put them all in crates to dry off while I ran some errands. One of my brighter ideas today. :)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Nothing better than a walk in the rain :)

Jules said...

I love that first picture of Wicca!

Ruth said...

Cute puppy!

Anonymous said...

it's like having your own dog daycare - but at home!!