Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Regionals is Upon us...

This weekend is the AAC Alberta/NWT Regional Championships. The girls and I are pumped and ready. I am probably more comfortable than ever with Wicca, and am looking forward to the experience with Pixel. We are leaving tomorrow afternoon.

Friday is Steeplechase and the Warm Up Rings will be open. I have Wicca entered in both Steeplechase, and one warm up. Pixel will be conserving her energy. :)

Saturday and Sunday are the main events. Our group is starting with Gamblers on Saturday, and Jumpers on Sunday. It will be nice to have the Jumpers out of the way early in the morning. For me that is the most brain power. lol.

So wish us luck for...

no missed contacts...

a happy (speedy) Pixel

all 12 weave poles :)

Clean jumping

lots of tunnels

only a little craziness

and most of all a weekend full of fun, and teamwork!

6 comments:

Taryn said...

Best of Luck to you and your crew!

Karen said...

Good luck, hope the weather is great, and most of all, have fun:)

Natasha said...

I can't wait to hear all about it!! GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN, I'm sure you'll do awesome with both dogs!

Paws on the Run said...

Have fun!

Jules said...

Good luck! I hope you and the girls have an awesome time.

andrea said...

Have a fantastic time ... I can't wait to hear all about it :)