Sunday, June 05, 2011

Catch

I can't believe I haven't blogged about the little visitor I've had for the last week! Catch is a Shetland Sheepdog pup that belongs to a friend of mine. She went on holidays (that were planned pre-puppy) and needed a sitter.

Catch is the toughest little Sheltie I've ever met. He has settled right in and gets along great with everyone. I have taken him everywhere, and he has met tons of people, cat, and dogs. So far nothing has bugged him much. He is a very confident little dude.

He has been fun to have around- but I am sure that Wicca will be glad to see him go home. He is a horrible pest. :)

He is super duper cute though and I have taken LOADS of photos of him...

see? Pest!
tiger killer
cute. :)
looking extra smart here...
mr.nosey, gets  into everything, doesn't want to miss a thing....
sheltie zoomies!!!
another example of pestiness. :)
small and tall (I know he's not in focus but still too cute not to post)
ears glued... (i.e torture)

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Catch is such a cute name!! What a fun little visitor. (Of course, I'm a bit biased :)