Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sing

Last night I went to a concert. I was slightly embarrased to admit it..but ya know- he has a good voice, and he's local! I was invited by my friend Liz- we had a pretty good time. Lots, and lots of screaming teenagers but the great singing made up for it.

Theo Tams won Candian Idol this summer and Lethbridge was one of the stops on the official Top 3 tour...

He sang one of my favorite songs- "One Of Us" and did a great job with it. But I couldn't find a decent clip on youtube.

So here are a few clips from the summer...

"Collide"


"Good Mother"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to be embarrassed. Theo is a very talented young Canadian singer/songwriter, and he is simply amazing live in concert.

Glad to hear you had a good time. I'm looking forward to him coming to my part of the country (southern Ontario) in about a week's time!

Sue (who, sadly, is a few years distant of being a screaming teenager - LOL) :-)

Anonymous said...

Good Mother is one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite singers. I always worry when someone else sings this song and I am ready to HATE it. I really liked Theo's version. Jann would be proud!

Blazingstar said...

It WAS fun. And in a few years when he's famous, we'll be able to say that we saw him way back when.....

Yup, the teenage squealing was a bit much!!