Saturday, November 29, 2008

No sheep today

So my sister is due to pop any day now. (A baby that is)



She is having a boy- and it is her first baby- she is very excited but pretty nervous too! My sister is kind of a wimp and is a little worried about the part of actually having the baby. I told her that if dogs can do it without whining she'll be fine :o) She didn't appreciate that.



So because she is supposed to be having her baby today (what her doctor said anyway) I didn't go sheepherding 'cause I didn't want to be out in the boonies and miss the big event. Of course she didn't have the baby...yet.



Instead I painted a hallway at my parents house. Fun eh? Not really. I was excited for Pixel to get to watch the sheepies, and I was going to let the boys and wicca all have a turn. Instead I painted.

Pixel is still cute as ever, in case you are all wondering...

she was in love with a beagle/basset at daycare last week...

No comments: