Monday, November 17, 2008

Ears

I re-taped Pixels ears on Saturday night. They were getting more and more floppy every day. Sometimes she wouldn't even hold them up at all! I was asked two times if she was an Aussie pup.


So now she is a cone head again. I'm going to put a t-shirt on her with the explanation so I don't have to tell people over, and over, and over again why she has tape all over her ears.


My tape job isn't very good- I am going to try again tonite. Pixel was really good for it though- just stood there like a little champ. :o)


Not sure how long I am supposed to leave them in for. I will have to ask Rita.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Ears , what a pain. You all are taping yours up. Us sheltie people are taping the ears down. Just funny! Diana

Joy said...

I have a wonderful pictured instructions for taping ears sent to me by a breeder. It really helped when we had to do Trekker's. If you want it just eamil and I'll attach for you.
sundbergjoy@yahoo.com

Phantom Ridge Border Collies said...

I had a similar ear obsession when my Kelpie was a pup.
I used breathe rite strips.

Nicki said...

Everyone thinks legend is an aussie too-just cause she's a red merle. good luck with the ears