Monday, November 10, 2008

pink shoes and other nonsense...

It seems like I just did one of these things not too long ago...and then another popped into my email this morning. Thought I'd blog it rather than email it...



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?


nope. a song I think


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?


when sam died


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?


nope- can't for the life of me remember how to do a "B"


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?


none. yucky.


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?


haha...ummm no...but could a picture it...they'd all be in crates...


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?


probably not. I don't really like bossy people. funny eh?


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?


you betcha! it's a trademark!


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS


yup


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?


nope


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?


frosted flakes...bad, I know.


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?


almost never. unless they are my cleats for agility.


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?


yes- think superwoman....


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?


chocolate...


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?


what color their shoes are :o)


15. RED OR PINK?


red...unless you are talking about my pink shoes


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?


i apparently am a bit bossy :o) I'd like to change that somehow...


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST


my grama and my dog sam


19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?


pink :o)


20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?


a tim hortons breakfast sandwich...wasn't all that good in case you are wondering


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?


dogs barking. (I am at work...)


22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?


definitely burgandy..not too bright..not too dark...


23. FAVORITE SMELLS?


puppy breathe


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?


marlin...(Wendy's Husband)....he called this morning to see about shuttles...


25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?


nope...not really


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?


agility...


27. HAIR COLOR?


brownish/blondish


28. EYE COLOR?


green mostly


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?


nope...


30. FAVORITE FOOD?


pickles


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?


happy endings...


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?


i can't remember....Juno I think.


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?


stupid red one (I'm at work)


34. SUMMER OR WINTER?


summer...spring actually


35. HUGS OR KISSES?


hugs


36. FAVORITE DESSERT?


ice cream


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?


a scary one


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?


haven't seen one of those in ages


41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?


i didn't


42. FAVORITE SOUND?


wicca's woo woo woo


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?


beatles


44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?


new brunswick/nova scotia


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?


um nope...unless you call being able to quiet a room of 40 barking dogs with just a look....


46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?


medicine hat





and 'cause I know you all want to see my pink shoes...



hot right?? :o)

if my fellow bloggers want to do this little thingy go to 'er...comment with a link if you are so we can all read... :o)
I strongly encourage at least Sandy and Kim to do it.....just cut and paste...took like two minutes...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stupid red shirt? Hmmm....

Kind of bossy? Hmmm...

Wendy

Dawn said...

Laughing out loud at work and getting nasty looks from my co-workers, but heck, I knew there was a reason I liked you.

manymuddypaws said...

haha Wendy... :o)

okay, the shirt isn't stupid...I just get sick of read every freakin' day :o) and yes, I am more than a "kind of" bossy...but you like it :o)

Deirdre said...

Bahhhahaha...I too am laughing out loud. You are honest and bossy and yes we all love you for it! Don't ever change.

do you like the person who sent you this "no not really" ???? haha - I know I had the thought: did I send it? no. good. :)

miradukesadie said...

Oh the hideousness of those shoes...its burning my eyes!!!

onecollie said...

so Amanda, what are the yucky brownish yellowish spots all over your shoes?? or, do I want to know!