Thursday, November 06, 2008

A little Flatcoat???

Almost every picture I have taken of Pixel usually has her with a toy, or something in her mouth. I am not exaggerating when I say that she always is carrying something around. It is like she can't walk without something in her mouth.

Last night at rally class she "carried" her leash around so much she chewed through it!

All of the toys are spread throughout the house, there is not one toy left in the basket.
and by toys I mean pretty much anything that she thinks might be fun...

The play tunnel proved to be difficult to carry, but she did manage for a few steps!
Pixel also has this insane tongue that never stops- she likes to kiss....a lot. Even her toys!
maybe she has a little bit o' flatcoat in her...

9 comments:

Dawn said...

AW she is so cute!

miradukesadie said...

oh oh! Lock up your shoes and t.v. remotes, we had one of THOSE here!!! I love the picture of her with the shampoo bottle looking at you like "what?"

Sarah said...

i knew it.

your dream has come true haha

WTF is she doing with a shampoo bottle???

manymuddypaws said...

she stole it from the bathroom when she was supposed to be eating her breakfast this morning. It was mostly empty...

don't worry I took it away from her..

Jules said...

Hahaha!! What a little troublemaker, eh?!

Sherilyn said...

Oh my, she is just TOO adorable!!

Congrats on your new addition! :)

Sherilyn
Winjammin' Corgis

Sherilyn said...

Oh my, she is just TOO adorable!!
Congrats on your new addition! :)

Sherilyn
Winjammin' Corgis

Deirdre said...

She may be a licker but she is no Jetta "The Tongue" Coburn (that is her gangster name). Come to our house and you'll get tongue slapped. Bahhahahaha....I only wish I was exagerating but I'm not.

the Corgi Girls said...

Mox licks all her toys like that too!

;o)
M & I