Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Overboard

Alright...so, I took the camera home this afternoon and went a little overboard. Okay, a lot overboard. I took a lot of photos. Even after weeding out the bad photos I still have 99 "good ones" and by "good ones" I mean ones that aren't quite fuzzy enough to throw away.

She has grown so much already- you can see that she is loosing her "puppy fuzz" already and the hair coming in has that coarse texture. She has thinned out already and isn't looking so puppyish..

Anyway, onto the cuteness that is Pixel..

Doesn't she look serious?
On the move....


she realllly wanted up there...


having a rest...
Smile...

I tried numerous times to get a photo of Pixel and Wicca together...this is as good as I got.

cuteness....


more cuteness...


watching big brother Vito...



More pictures to come tomorrow!

5 comments:

Jules said...

Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Good lord, she's ADORABLE.

I *knew* she had to be a Cornerstone puppy. :P She looks a lot like Holly Goldman-Craig's girl Demi did in her puppy photos.

dreameyce said...

I just love her 'sharp' blaze markings. She's so damn cute!

Diana said...

Great pictures. She just so cute , you want to reach through the screen and hug her. Diana

Anonymous said...

Man, she's just cute! It sounds like she's funny and sweet as well. I love puppies. Thursday just got better.