Sunday, February 06, 2011

TS Wrap Up


Corgi on the Farm 5/52, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

I was in one session today and it was great- more handling and such. I am really getting in a groove with both girls and my timing is getting better and better. I am feeling confident with my handling decisions and my dogs. I still need to trust that they know their jobs so that I can do mine better- but it is a work in progress.

Terry had lots of great advice for me, and for our students this weekend. It was a great weekend- lots of challenge, and fun. Terry is always great for some laughs, the weekend just flew by because of it.

Pixel was uber fast this afternoon- I've been doing TONS of random reinforcement and it has made a huge difference. The toy appears and dissapears, sometimes even a different one. It keeps her wondering, and keeps her pretty motivated.

Wicca worked hard this weekend and is a little sore- she's going to get a massage on Tuesday which will hopefully get all the kinks worked out. Mostly her hamstring area it seems- which is a new place. Usually her back and neck are the issues...

I am super late with my 52 weeks photo. I rarely leave it for Sunday but wasn't happy with the photos I took on Saturday. Anyway I really like this photo- although I wish I had brushed her! You can see that shedding season has started at my house....

No comments: