Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Number 7

You all know this game- go to your pictures folder. Select the 7th folder, post the 7th photo and tell a story about it. I saw this a while ago on someones blog and thought I'd pass it on. :)
-----------------------------------------------------

Imagine my surprise when this was my number 7 photo....


Wendy and I were just talking about Sam the other day.....

Sam was one the best dogs ever. Always happy, ready to do whatever I asked, he was a very good boy. I remember that I fell in love with him the first time I met him. Wicca's breeder had rescued him from the shelter where he was going to be euthanised because he failed their temperament test...She brought him into the store I was working at to buy him a collar. He came in tugging on a toy and kept the toy in his mouth the whole time. I took him home a week or so later.

This photo was taken at a friends family farm- it is such a beautiful place. I have loads of photos from this walk, although this was the best one. He was a dog who never sat still long so getting photos was a challenge. This is one my all time favorite photos of him. Such a happy guy. I lost him too early, but I have great memories of his life.

I invite you all to play the game- you never know what treasures are hiding in your computer!

2 comments:

Crazy Cardiness said...

Sounds like fun! Thanks for sharing your memory of Sam, he was a beautiful boy.

Sarah said...

i heart sam.

i loved seeing his face this morning :)