Wednesday, February 09, 2011

He Started it...


He Started it..., originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

As I've mentioned before Dave loves the cats. Okay, maybe obsessed is a better word. We've been working the past few weeks on leave it, and trying to manage his desire to herd the cats. I thought we had made some pretty good headway until this afternoon.

I caught him and Boone chasing the young cat (robbie) up the cat tree...I scolded them both and Dave looked so pathetic I had to take a photo. Boone doesn't look sorry in the least. lol

5 comments:

Diana said...

Aww, poor Dave. He looks and sounds like a awesome dog!

Elizabeth Keene said...

I LOOOVE this photo!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

That face just screams contrition!

Sanrda said...

Only a stuffed cat at my place, no cat herding here

Carol said...

that is so sad.