Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Blur


Eyes Wide Open 6/52, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

Week 6 for the 52 Weeks challenge:

Wicca rarely rests in the house- she is always on the look out for the cats, or listening for something fun to interrupt. (her nickname is the fun police.) This is her classic mid afternoon nap- Eyes Wide Open. Sometimes she will drift off but is always half awake- ready to spring into action at a seconds notice.

You can see the way her right ear is flicked back that she knows that one of the cats is on the back of the couch....She really doesn't care for the cats but leaves them alone at my request.- well, mostly anyway. :)
-------------------

This week has been a bit of a blur. I can't believe it's Thursday already. (not that I am complaining!)

I have an agility trial this weekend with the girls- planning on leaving after work tomorrow. Should be a fun weekend. I have them both entered in a full trial- we will see how Pixel does. If she starts getting tired I will pull her for a few events. The boys are going to stay at Wendys.

And Mr.Handsome leaves for his new home tomorrow morning. I will miss him but I am VERY excited for him. He is very lucky to be going to such a great home.

And that's it for news. Not sure I will have time to blog tomorrow. But will have stuff to blog about on Sunday I am sure!

3 comments:

Jenilee said...

Cute pic! I heart me some Wicca;).

LailaSmith01 said...

Definitely a cute picture...Good post update too...This dog blog is very interesting...^_^


dog pens

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Great news about Dave.
This is an amazing photo of Wicca. Love the red background and of course the cat tail...tempting....