Monday, February 14, 2011

Trial Videos..


Wicca and I had some great moments. As you see on the jumpers video the bar was her fault, and the refusal mine. I was too far behind for the threadle, and didn't rotate at all.....I was pretty happy with her this weekend though- just a few little things to iron out and nothing too major. Her startlines were better than the last trial, but her jumping was worse. Wicca is special like that. lol


Pixel was super. A little pokey at times but working hard and doing what I ask. :) She is still young and does some typical young dog stuff- but is getting better and better as we go along. You can see in the video that there is no "target" at the dogwalk. lol. Still much work to do. :) I wish I would have gotten her standard on video but she was first up and I forgot to ask someone!

1 comment:

Diana said...

On wicca, she seems to drop the bar when there isnt much movement from you. Maybe she isnt reading the cue right and tries to adjust to late which causes her to knock the bar. (Just a thought).