Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pixel MJDC!

Just a quick update as I really need to get to bed- but we had a great weekend!!!

Pixel earned her fourth Masters Jumpers Q!!! Do you know how incredible that is for me??? Seriously awesome. I still can't believe it. She also earned a Masters Standard Q, and an Advanced Snooker Q. We almost had a gamble too but I didn't handle it correctly. :) She was pretty speedy almost the whole weekend and we had some really great runs. I am just so proud of her. We really need to work on the dogwalk contact however. Pixel swears she has no idea what Target means....

Wicca was wild. But in an okay way (if that makes sense). We only got one Q- a gamble. But we had some amazing runs. Both her standards were incredible, and the jumpers was pretty thrilling. A bar, and a refusal (the refusal my bad timing on a threadle)...but SO close. Even though she was wild I still felt like we were working together as a team, and that is pretty huge because often with Wild Wicca comes deaf and blind Wicca. Although Q wise we aren't improving I still feel that we are working better and better together.

And possibley even bigger than great teamwork- Not once this weekend did I look at a course and think I couldn't do it, and not once did I get lost. I only hung out with people who made me feel good about myself, and didn't feel bad when I needed to be by myself to think and focus. It was a great weekend mentally for me. I felt calm and focused on each of my runs (except Wicca's snooker....) And that is a big deal!

I will have videos tomorrow as I am too tired to work on them now. It's been a long weekend and I should get to bed. (the girls are already sound asleep...)

oh- and I bought Pixel a shiny collar with bling in honor of her fancy new title. :) She looks awesome.

5 comments:

Dianne SS said...

Huge congratulations Amanda and Pixel!! What a satisfying and great weekend all around!! And good stuff happening with you and Wicca too!

luxury bathroom designs said...

Simply, admirable what you have done here. It is pleasing to look you express from the heart and your clarity on this significant content can be easily looked. Remarkable post and will look forward to your future update.

Diana said...

Congrats on your awesome weekend!

Crazy Cardiness said...

Yeah congrats to you and your dogs. It feels great when hard work comes together!

Kiyi Kiyi said...

Congratulations! What a great weekend!