Saturday, February 26, 2011

I am lion hear me roar


I am lion hear me roar, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

Robbie is the most vocal cat I've ever met. It was cute when he was little, not so cute now. The water bottle is a permanent fixture in the house now...
He seriously chatters away all day and is the first to complain about an empty food bowl, or if he is upset by something.

Speaking of upset- I am SO SICK OF WINTER!!! It has seemed to drag on, and on, and on. I remember winters when it was so mild we were able to get out and do some outdoor agility once in a while. For the past few years that has not been able to happen. It seems like this year especially we've had to cancel more classes, and more events.

Our Building Drive seminar was cancelled today- the wind was blowing so bad that it was esssentially a white out. Sucky to cancel, but better safe than sorry.

I hope Winter ends soon. I need some sun, and some warmth, and for this wind to go away! Or maybe I need to move somewhere warmer....

3 comments:

Elizabeth Keene said...

Love how you got him with his mouth open. So handsome!

Dogert said...

Really? Hmmm now I have the urge to force you to come meet my kitty Buddy, whom is the loudest cat I and my friends have ever come across. If nothing else I know how you feel. :) Too cute!

Jenny Glen said...

Could you imagine if Robbie and Salem were in the same room together. People think dogs are noisy but Salem drives me crazy!