Friday, February 18, 2011

Best Antidepressant Ever :)

What better way to make myself happy? :)
A Shiny new camera! I really needed a new one- my pentax was not only having trouble focusing but was starting to drain batteries like crazy. I got my income tax return today and I was surprised by a little bit of extra money. It's not the newest, fanciest model out there but I am a firm believer in that the camera doesn't make the photographer and I am pretty sure my photos will still be great!
I don't often just go out and blow money like this but will consider it my Christmas, Birthday, Halloween, Easter, Valentines, St.Patricks day gift to myself. Yay for Me!

10 comments:

Crazy Cardiness said...

Nice, enjoy! You deserve it:-))

onecollie said...

yes, yay for you !!!

Paws on the Run said...

Enjoy it! And I'm glad the camera bag is perfect.

BorderWars said...

Get the "nifty fifty" Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens. Preferably used with the metal mounts (instead of plastic).

It's cheap, it's sharp, it's fast, it takes low light, it has great DOF, and it's small and light.

Best lens for the money. Ever.

Taryn said...

WooHoo! That is a fun purchase! My camera is a Rebel and I love it!

Looking forward to seeing all your great new photos!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Can't wait to see what you can do with it!

penni said...

Having a new camera is a great incentive to go out ant take even more photos. Enjoy it -- we'll all know how you're doing with it!

Jenny Glen said...

Is that the Rebel T1I? That's what I want - the new one is the T2I but I don't think I need that one. Cool! Can't wait to see your new pics!

BCxFour said...

Awesome! have fun with it! your pictures will be amazing no matter what you shoot with, but a good camera does not hurt! Enjoy!

Muttsandaklutz said...

Well, that is a nice little antidepressant for sure! My camera is a rebel as well -- great little camera!