Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Technology for good and bad...

So I finally sent my sad little iPhone back yesterday. the backlight stopped working a mere few weeks after I bought the thing. :( I just got the box last week to ship it back, but have been putting it off because even though it doesn't work great it's still something! Hopefully I will get the new one back in about a week or so. In the meantime I have a borrowed phone, but it's just a phone. Nothing fancy.

To keep me entertained however...a new toy! I saved up for a while and finally had enough to buy myself a laptop! I haven't had a computer at home for a few months. It was even on sale and came recommended to me by a computer friend. My internet won't be hooked up until Saturday- but I've still had a good time learning Windows 7. My work computer is a MAC, and my old PC was, well old and crappy. :)

The great thing about having a computer at home will be photos. I can take and upload photos as often as I want. :) So we all will benefit.

3 comments:

Elayne said...

Yay, I love your photos and I'm glad there will be more.

Taryn said...

WooHoo! A new laptop is a pretty exciting purchase!

Sage said...

Looking forward to the new pictures!