Wednesday, September 29, 2010

an a completely unrelated subject..

i was on hold with telus for like an hour the other night and had to listen to whatever they pump into the background.

You know when you're not really listening, but you hear just a few words here or there? Well, imagine you hear the words "I could watch you in your room if I was invisible..." Does that not sound crazy stalker-like?

I had to find the lyrics to share. What are people thinking when they write songs like this? lol

Whatcha’ doin’ tonight
I wish I could be a fly on your wall
Are you really alone
Who's stealin' your dreams
Why can't I bring you into my life
What would it take to make you see that I'm alive

[Chorus]

If I was invisible
Then I could just watch you in your room
If I was invincible
I'd make you mine tonight
If hearts were unbreakable
Then I could just tell you where I stand
I would be the smartest man
If I was invisible
(Wait..I already am)

and if you really want to torture yourself here is a link to the video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbhOVKhwO_4&ob=av2e

c r e e p y.

No comments: