Monday, September 27, 2010

No Boone yet...

It has been two nights and it makes me sick to think of him alone cold, and scared.

It seems like we are running circles around him, missing him by a few hours, or even an hour at one point last night.

I have never been so tired. I can't just sit and do nothing though. Although at this point I am just waiting for the phone to ring for another lead.

The dogs and I have been walking everywhere. I went on the bike today to cover more ground. Talk about frustrating.

I just wish he'd show up on the porch, or that we would see him walking down the street...

10 comments:

Elayne said...

I'm so sorry Boone is lost. The whole crew here is keeping paws crossed that he turns up soon, safe and sound.

WigglyZack said...

Amanda I got 50 posters printed. I get off work at 5pm tonight so will whip home and get them and then start posting more of them around the northside areas you said. I will also take treats and a leash just in case I see him. I sure hope he is found.

Diana said...

You are probably going to think this is silly but it may help. Have you talked to an animal comunicator? Sometimes they can see what the dog sees. I used one for Guiness. It didnt help me find him but she told me she was telling him to bark to let someone know he was there. And thats what he did. It got the attention of somone across the river, who then saw him in the marsh. Then they called us. So you never know. Diana

manymuddypaws said...

hey Diana,

I have actually. Someone in the corgi community actually. At this point I am willing to try anything.

Jules said...

Argh, I cannot imagine what you are going through. I second the AC. I know lots of people who have used them successfully with missing dogs. Does anyone you know have a have-a-heart trap you could set up someplace he has been with a t-shirt of yours and some food?

Thinking thoughts of Boone home and safe.

Taryn said...

Was your recent move within the same gerneral area/neighborhood? Could Boone be hanging out around his old home?

teri said...

Keeping Boone in my prayers that he arrives home soon

K9-CRAZY said...

I hope Boone finds his way home soon, safe and sound. You must be freaking.

Chris and Ricky said...

So sorry to hear about this - our paws/fingers are crossed for Boone safe return home!

Kristina Zambrano said...

just to let you guys know that boone is home already