Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pixel's Awesome Adventures...

Pixel is an escape artist. Not even kidding.

When she was a puppy she climbed out of an xpen at a dogshow. She was having a good time running around until someone caught her.

This morning Jolene came over and was greeted by Pixel in the front yard. Running down the sidewalk actually. I have NO idea how she got out of the yard. There is a fence board in the back that is often loose, but I am not sure how she fit. Regardless I screwed it shut.

And then this afternoon she got out of a soft crate, and then jumped out of the van window. No kidding. We were at a funmatch and I just kept my dogs in the car to keep it simple (and quiet) in the building. I came out to get Pixel for her turn and there she was running around the parking lot.

Now, keep in mind this is in a rural area with no traffic, but still, a little scary.

She's such a little monkey.

Oh, and the funmatch was great- Pixel did great in rally, so-so in Obedience. Wicca did AWESOME in Obedience- like pretty flawless actually. She did go down on her long sit though- so for the long down I opted to do a sit again and she stayed. That's great progress. Oh, and she was awesome in Rally too. Unfortunately I forgot a sign. :)

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Oh, that is scary that she can get away so easily! Wilson will let himself out of a softcrate if I don't latch the zipper to the clip. Glad that the manufacturer build in that little safety feature!