Saturday, December 05, 2009

Winter Wonderland



The weatherman wasn't lying. We got a lot of snow overnight, and so far it hasn't really let up. Combine that with the wind and well, you get snow drifts. I can't open my front gate, and can't see out of my basement windows. :o) Winter has arrived it seems.

The dogs LOVE the snow- and had a great time playing this morning. They've been begging ever since to go out again...

Token Group Shot on my shoveled step...

Before I shoveled. It was like climbing a mountain...

Snowy Nose Boone...his hair is like a magnet for the snow...


Snow Angel...er, Pixel. :o)


Snow Devil...


And some random playing photos...







7 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

I love the one of Pixel and Boone running off in different directions!

Taryn said...

Great photos! We are getting snow today as well. That is a very rare thing for the Washington, DC area. I'll be posting pictures soon.....

penni said...

Remember when WE thought playing the the snow was a lot of fun?

Chris and Ricky said...

Great photos and awesome new header photos!

Diana said...

Looks like great fun for the dogs. Diana

Kim said...

Great group shot!

Boone looks so cute with his snow beard.

Elf said...

The photos all make me laugh; their joy is infectious and you capture it so well.