Friday, December 18, 2009

Games Night

So I hosted the first ever (and possibly last) Girls Games Night...

Tripp says that games are hard work...

I am actually thinking that this would be something fun to do on a regular basis...tonite was a trial run and it went mostly well. Except that I lost the stupid game that is... :o)

I am not really a "games" person...but it was fun to just hang out with people and not talk dog for once. Although my own dogs provided some entertainment.

Thanks for coming girls! oh, and thanks Sandy for the pic!

3 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

The girl who "won" thinks it was great fun! :)

onecollie said...

what do you mean possibly the last!!!
I had tons of fun even if you were a scrooge & wouldn't let me hold Tripp all night long!
Oh & Univercity girl can't come next time! hee hee!

D.K. Wall said...

Looks like one wild party.