Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pixel 52/52


Pixel 52/52, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

This is my last submission for Pixels 52 Weeks Project. I am kind of sad that it is over- although am excited to think about what to do with the next years dog....

----------------
"For Pixels' final 52 week photo I wanted something special. I wanted a full body shot, and something that showed who Pixel is. I think this photo does that. I love that her expression is soft- not the hard edged, excitement look that I tend to get. She is such a beautiful, smart little dog. I love her to pieces and am very lucky to have such a great dog.

Pixel won't be returning next year for 52 Weeks, I will be using one of my other dogs instead. You can still see Pixel in my photostream though, and on my blog. (http://manymuddypaws.blogspot.com)

I have created a blurb book of all of the photos and can't wait for it to arrive. This group has been just amazing, and I have definitely learned a lot about my dog, and my camera. I look forward to next year with one of the others (I haven't officially decided yet)"

14 comments:

Natalie said...

Fantastic shot. I too love her expression, and the detail in her coat is incredible. Also really like the background, wish I had such a pretty place to shoot!

Gotta ask... how do you get pics to post like this from Flickr? I can't seem to get mine to link back to the original Flickr page and still be a normal size.

Chris and Ricky said...

That is a terrific photo and a great way to end the year of 52/52! I have really enjoyed the photos of Pixel and am looking forward to next year's series!

K9-CRAZY said...

This is a great photo of Pixel to end with, she's a very pretty girl.

manymuddypaws said...

natalie- when you go to view your photo there is an option on the top to "blog this" ...once you have it set up to post to your blog it is super easy...

D.K. Wall said...

Beautiful picture of a beautiful dog. I love her expression and the way she is framed in the photograph.

onecollie said...

she had to of been looking at Kort to have that much love in her eyes! LOL!

Natasha said...

I've always loved seeing beautiful photos of Pixel every week. And the scenery is just amazing!! Looking forward to next year!

Crazy Cardiness said...

Great photo of Pixel! I have really enjoyed seeing your pics of Pixel. I see a lot of her Daddy in her:-)) Thank you!

Sarah said...

PERFECTION!

Kim said...

What a great photo, Amanda!

Shep said...

Gosh, this is a gorgeous photo. I absolutely love this one. It's the softness of her face against that bright sky, the eyes matching the blue shadows on the mountains.

It's very special, and it's very Pixel, and I had to go back through ever week then to watch her grow up... awww.

So much fun, and so wonderful. :)

manymuddypaws said...

thanks everyone.

and thanks Shep- that's what I LOVED so much about this 52 weeks thing. It has been so neat to see her grow and change...

Taryn said...

Yet another great shot, Amanda! I love those Canadian skies, it sure is pretty up there!

Happy New Year to the whole ManyMuddyPaws gang! I look forward to next year's pictures!

Jules said...

What a lovely photo. The expression is beautiful.