Thursday, December 17, 2009

52 weeks....outtakes

Remember my blog post about the 52 weeks photo challenge? THIS is typically what half an hour in the snow gets you....

Could you not bark?

How about if you looked at me?

How about you look a little less psycho...

How about I wait until you are a little closer....

How about making sure the dog is in focus....

I plan to try again today, although I predict that most of the snow will be melted....Today is Thursday...which means only two days left to get the photo...

6 comments:

Jules said...

Oh, I like the psycho pic and the barking photo. I would NEVER manage to even take one decent photo a week. That I can guarantee (since I take about one decent pic a year)! :-)

Taryn said...

I like the psycho picture too! I enlarged it to a full big screen and I love the funnny eye she's giving and the tail.

Sarah said...

those are great Amanda, super fun!!

there is LOTS more snow!!!!! it is packed so much i am sure you will get a photo before saturday!

Shep said...

Now, see, I love the Psycho photo. ;) It's the expression she's got on there, but I totally understand on photo frustration. I think part of the joy of cameras is taking five hundred photos of an eyeball or a nose, and getting one darn good photo to share! :D

Love her on the snow, though! She's so beautiful.

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Hey now...even your outtakes are above board!
REally, your eye, and photos are terrific!

Visichy said...

I love your outtakes.... they give a more complete picture of who she is. Cus no matter what - she's dang cute!