Tuesday, December 15, 2009

House Guests

I have two house guests for a few weeks...


Ally is a perfectly well behaved Sheltie who never does anything wrong, or has a hair out of place. She is very much an outsider with the other dogs and prefers to play with me, or by herself. :o)



And then there is her new little brother Tripp. You may remember him from a few weeks ago. He is a Mini Aussie and is about 14 weeks old now. He is SUPER cute, and has a great little personality. He is all fluff and puppy fun right now. Pixel is really enjoying having him around- they pretty well play non stop.

I am sure you'll be seeing more pictures, and hearing stories about them for a few more weeks so thought I'd introduce them now.

Oh- Wendy took these photos...I have been too cold to even think about taking my camera outside for photos....

3 comments:

Izzie said...

Oh my goodness! Tripp is the cutest little thing. Have fun with your house full of energy :)

2Elkies said...

Oh my, are they ever sweet!

Natasha said...

It's a sheltie! :D Gorgeous. And what a cute puppy!

~Nat