Friday, December 30, 2011

Pixel 2011

Pixel is a dog that makes things look easy. You teach her something, and she knows it. She works hard, and is a happy, fun working dog. I am so excited about her future- she is only three years old and has accomplished so much already!


We've had some ups and downs in agility- I've had some retraining to do (dogwalk), but now we are on track again. She is only three Q's away from her ATCHC- which is just incredible for me.


We had some unsuccessful CDX attempts this year. Finally at the last trial we had the Broadjump issue go away- only to be replaced by a drop on recall problem. But I'm optimistic and we will be trying again in the Spring. Any faults she makes are my training- she is an honest dog and will always default to what she's been taught.


We are done Rally wise for now. I don't intend on going for her RAE title- although that may change in a few years. For now I just think that two trials back to back will be too much mentally for her. She is quite an immature dog when it comes to that sort of thing.


Scenthurdle remains high on our list. She is a steady, reliable dog who is an asset to the team. I am looking forward to another year of racing!

I am very proud of Princess Pixel. She is a lot of fun to train, and compete with. I love that she is a happy dog, and I've seen her confidence grow over this past year. I love her bits of naughty, and sass. It's been a fun year, and I am looking forward to what 2012 has in store for us!


On to the results!
AAC Results- according to her Stats Page

18 Qualifying Runs
8 Trials
2rd Place 10" Regular AAC AB/NWT Regionals (her very first regionals!!!!)

Titles Earned
Advanced Games Dog of Canada
Masters Agility Dog of Canada
Masters Snooker Dog of Canada
Masters Jumpers Dog of Canada

CKC Rally Obedience - according to Canuck Dogs
 #24 Dog in Alberta
 #2 Cardigan in Canada
5 Qualifying Scores (3 Weekends!!!!)
30 Points (Canuck Dogs)

CKC Agility
3 CKC Trials- Standards Only.
Earned her Excellent (AGXS) title with back to back Q's

CKC Scenthurdle Racing
Scenthurdle Dog Excellent

2 comments:

andrea said...

amazing work all round!
can't wait to see what 2012 brings you two!

Nicki said...

looks like your girls had great years!