Tuesday, December 06, 2011

In a Funk


No Fun 48/52, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

I'm in a funk lately and can't seem to shake it.

It's not even just one thing, but a combination of lots of things. It's hard to see the positive side of things sometimes.

My dogs do their best to cheer me up, and they really do make me smile every day. But it's the rest of the day that I'm having trouble with. Maybe if one of them were small enough to carry around in my purse they could cheer me up all day.

Imagining a corgi in a purse just made me smile. Maybe I need to keep that image with me for the rest of the day. ;)

4 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

I swear that corgis have magic healing powers! My two always help cheer me up...when they aren't trying to herd me, or bark when the phone rings!

miradukesadie said...

I'll buy you one of those big dog purses for Christmas, I'll make sure it's pink :)

Mary Lou said...

Isn't is AMAZING how dogs BRING US CHEER.... When we are down? My Rose works WONDERS in this area!! She is SO SWEET!! :op
Well, if imagining a Corgi in a purse makes you SMILE, then KEEP that image coming!! I smiled!! ;)

Jenny Glen said...

Maybe Louanne will loan you Joe!